It seems this time of year always brings out all the things to be grateful for.
So, I decided to find 10 things to be grateful for.
1. SPELL-CHECK. It keeps me from spelling grateful as "greatful".
2. SUNNY WEATHER. It won't be long before the winter clouds gather.
3. CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS. Everything looks so pretty and shiny.
4. SMILES.Sometimes they are hard to come by in this busy season, but when they show up. fabulous.
5. CANDY. Candy is always a treat, but Christmas brings out the best: fudge, peanut butter balls, and candy canes. Did I mention chocolate covered cherries? No? Well, now I have.
I decided to keep this short, so you will have to read it twice to get my 10 things I am grateful for. I know there could be more: Jesus, the reason, family and friends, and love. But all of those things are here.
Here is to a blessed Christmas and lots of candy. You can diet after the first of the year