Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Writing

I have joined a group of people that is going to write 500 words every day through the month of January.

I have decided to blog about my experience and let everyone know I am doing this. Writing has been a passion of mine for a very long time. Not necessarily story telling, but writing. I like to write letters, play word games and spell.

Some people love numbers. I love words. I think they can trip off your tongue or trip up your thoughts. I love them and want to get better at writing them. Making them tell a story.

I have made cards for special occasions for years, but the art work pretty much sucks. I hone in on the words and what they say and how to arrange them to say what I want them to say. Not just the words but the arrangement of them on the paper.

It is a new year. Time for new beginnings and old loves to come to the forefront of our lives. Every day starts a new year. We just don't acknowledge it as a culture other than on January 1. I am going to become someone who writes. Not just one who thinks about it, talk about it or read about it. I am going to do it.

Come along with me and enjoy the ride.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you are doing this Auntie.
    I can't wait to read more!
    Love you!!

    ReplyDelete