Total Pageviews

Friday, May 16, 2014

Thank You

We say it so many times that it loses its meaning or at least it's punch. I do not know how else to say it.
Perhaps, You have made my day. That also tends to sound phony to me. Perhaps if the written word had the expression in it that the vocal word has it would be better.

Wait.

I am on a computer. I can express expression in colors.

Thank you. Hm. That looks like you may be angry. I thought red would be warmer. 

Thank you. That's faded. Don't want faded thank you's. 

Thank you. That might do. It reminds you of growing things. Thank you can mean you want to grow a relationship because of what was done for you.

Thank you.   Now, that might work. Except the words fade into the background.

Thank you. Nah, that's not right. 

Thank you. Hey! I may onto something.

What I am trying to do here is to make it known to one and all how much I appreciated the guest post from 
C. Hope Clark. Hope you all enjoyed it. 

It is also a thank you to all of you come and check my posts. Have a great day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment