Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Writing

     I have for years considered myself a writer, becaue I am. I have only been published in a library newsletter and, of course here. The reason I have said "only" is because I have not been paid for it. Well, if you include comments and compliments, I have been paid plenty.

     I struggle with the idea of being a writer, because I truly, do not have a passion to tell a story. Perhaps one day I will have a fiction story to tell and feel passionate enough to do it.

     I do like to write and when I don't get to I get a bit grumpy to say the least. The whole world looks black to me. It may take a week or two of deprivation for the real grumps to set in, but set in, they do.

    Sounds as though, through all my protests I am a writer.

   Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment