Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More SNOW

     I got up this morning and looked out the window and what do I see? Snow. They had promised that it would come and come it did. There was about an inch on the ground and more coming and did it all morning.

     I have decided, however, that this post will not be about how horrible, how boring or how disgusting it is to have more snow.

     I will focus on the beauty of it. On the ground in gentle mounds covering hibernating bushes ( do bushes hibernate?) and the landscape timbers we have seperating our drive from the lawn. It was not one of the prettiest snows coming down as the flakes were really small. There were however, a lot them and they added up.

     My cedar tree at the front of my house looks as though someone has again, frosted it with fluffy white frosting. It is evenly covered from top to bottom and is just lovely. My other trees have a light coating on each branch and are stately in their height.

    I can be all caught up in the beauty of it all, because I don't have to go out in it and they have promised us 60s all next week. Yep. It will really be pretty then. Pretty and GONE. Thank you God for the beauty of snow and it's gone-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment