Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

Writing

      Writing always SOUNDS fun, then I sit down and try to decide what to write about and how to write about it.

      I receive several writing newsletters and go to several writing sites trying to improve my writing. The problem is, that nothing helps if you don't write. I really don't like to say I  am "trying" to do anything, because, if you are trying odds are you are not accomplishing. Therefore, I write. You may however, see it as me trying to write.

     The problem that I have with writing advice is that they say to revise and revise and then one more revise. I find that once I write on a subject I am done with it. Until next time.

     Anyone out there know what I mean? My writing always looks good to me, until I hit publish or send, and then it looks awful. Nasty, even.

    I have enjoyed getting comments here on the things I have written and I enjoy getting personal comments from people, face to face, who have liked what I have written. I thank you all for that.

     I will continue to blog and write about stuff and hope you continue to enjoy it. Right now, I think I hear some chocolate calling my name.

     Until next time, have some chocolate and enjoy the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. some people just wish i would stop writing all together or just shoosh it!!! oh well...love ya mom!!!

    ReplyDelete