Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

G is for Gratitude

Gratitude is being grateful, being thankful. Image result for gratitude imagesBeing ready to show appreciation for kindness.
For what shall we be thankful as we grow older, and wiser? We should be thankful for being able to grow older and wiser.
Wiser because we know that climbing to the top of the highest dive board and taking off for the blue depths, might not be the best thing to do for the very first time when your body has some age on it. It will not repair as quickly as it did in your teens, and truly, if you haven't done it by now, why start?

Gratitude makes us happy for where we are and for what we have. So, enjoy and be grateful.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely idea and I agree. Each birthday, I'm thankful that I get to be alive a little longer. I'm so with you on diving boards--just say no! Fun post. Enjoying your series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw!!! I love piglet. He was always my favorite. And it's true, how we learn and grow in ways I'd never have imagined when younger.

    ReplyDelete