Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hereafter

                                                               Image result for searchingHereafter. Not the after life, but rather: " What am I here after?" Now, you know you have done it. Walked into the kitchen to get a drink, and as you reach for a glass, you go, What am I here after? The answer could be a million things: a drink, a glass to measure with, a bowl, or maybe you weren't even headed here in the first place.

This is some of the awesomeness of growing older or having too much on your mind. As you grow older, you may find it takes two things on your mind for it to be too much. When you were younger, you lots more on your mind, or you think so now.

It's okay to wonder what you are here after. You can't remember, just do what is in front of you. Close the cupboard door and go sit down. This invariably brings to mind why you got up in the first place.
To go to the bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. Yup! I always do this. I'll be heading downstairs to do laundry and then forget what I came down for because I was already planning what I'd be doing next.

    For the past couple years though I've been jotting down a daily to-do list and I find it helps in relieving me of juggling all those thoughts in my head. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And do you carry pen and paper with to make sure you know where you are going next? A list needs to be ongoing for me.

      Delete