Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

L is for Lotion



                                                                                                  












In my quest for nice skin, or more likely, non-alligator skin, I have tried an ocean of lotions for a dry desert of a body.
When I was younger, I didn't have much problem with dry skin, but now...
I have face cream, foot lotion, body lotion, eye lotion, a potion for all lotions. And it requires the  time of a bath to cover all the parts.
We were all told at one time or another when applying lotion to face to stroke upwards. I thought at the time that it was because you didn't want to stretch the skin. It was actually because it was getting you ready for applying lotion to a wrinkled face. You have to push the lotion upwards to get it between the wrinkles.
We will not talk about application to other body parts. Just remember to apply extra when out in the wind.
And then, wash the sand from said wind.



                                         


No comments:

Post a Comment