Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 23, 2015

T is forTurnstile

                                                                            
Turnstile may be an old term for some, but then we have all ready established that we are talking old, here. Using the aging word most of the time. When I thought of doing this post I thought of turnstile. Have you tried to go through one with a walker or a cane?
They are not easy in the first place and any obstacle you may put in your way, will make it harder.
Turnstiles were to make it easier to enter buildings
I thought, but they were probably invented to help count entries into buildings or arenas. You need to know that, you know. Anyway, we are now at the end of turnstiles. I will go through one and be on my way.                                      Image result for turnstile                                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment