Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 3, 2014

C is for Computer

If you have been reading my blog, you may know that I know just enough about a computer to be dangerous.


You turn it on, um, boot it up by going to the start button.


You close it down by...going to the start button. I really have that one down.


Then there is the paste/copy/cut or vice versa thing. Have had several people tell me what to do. Still haven't quite figured that one out, as you can see, below.
When I did my blog the other day someone suggested I do something about the word thingy you have to do to leave a comment.


She was kind enough to tell me what to do. I finally found the settings and comments and the word verification button to change. I did it. So proud.
And I have another question: I was supposed to put a badge on my blog to indicate that I was participating in the A to Z challenge. How
Now, back to the cut and paste/copy.


In an e-mail you are told to cut and paste or copy and paste. Which scissors do I use?


What paste will survive the internet?


Oh, wait. Computers + Liquid= Disaster


Whew! Disaster avoided.




I am learning.


No comments:

Post a Comment