Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T

Perhaps T could be for Trouble.

Not the life-threatening kind. Just the kind causes inconvenience. Maybe the fun kind.



Trouble does come in all shapes and sizes.


Or it could be for two. Tea for two. Lunch for two. Life for two.


Maybe twins.
 One of my husband's sisters had twins. A boy and a girl. Made for a nice family.
My dad was an identical twin. They had lots of fun and trouble, with a capitol T and that rhymes with P and that stands for pool.


Sorry, lapsed into one of my favorite songs from a musical.


Can you tell this is causing me...trouble.


I believe I have had enough trouble for today.



1 comment:

  1. Cute! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge, and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete