Total Pageviews

Monday, April 14, 2014

LOVE

I started to write this on love and how wonderful it is and all the fabulous things I could think of.
We acquired a set of figurines over the week-end that are four little bears each holding a letter of love. On each are a couple of words about that letter.
L-Lucky Love
O-Obvious Love
V-Visual Love
E-Eternal Love


I took pictures.
I was going to include them here.
I downloaded them or uploaded them, whichever, from my camera.
I then attempted to upload them to the blog.


It did not work.


I now have an entirely different outlook on love. Snarky. As in I LOVE technology. Or at least I do when it works.


Rant over.



2 comments:

  1. Love the way you turn a problem into a bit of snarky fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is great when it's working, and more maddening than anything else when it's not!

    ReplyDelete