Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Over, Done

I am over and done with Winter and its weather. It should have been done with me in February.
It should have been done in March.
It should definitely done in April. And still cold and sometimes snow. Yuk.


I am over and done with trying to enjoy the weather as an extension of Christmas.


The baby Jesus is born, circumcised, and is now in the Garden of Gethsemane. And tomorrow He will hang on the cross and die for my sins.


Even the sin of grumpiness over the miserable winter weather.


Okay.


Over and done with the weather grumps.


Thank you Jesus for not being grumpy and going to the cross for my sins and rising on Easter for my salvation.


 Without the empty tomb the cross means nothing.


And now on to the Joy of Easter and warm sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading and loving your posts Auntie Stella!! They are making me smile and reflect. Both wonderful things. I love you my fav Auntie ~~

    ReplyDelete